Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My 100 Joys: 17-19

Okay, so today's joys are few and far between. I had to look for them. It's been one of those days when the kids didn't mind, and there was more than enough to do around the house. And to top it off, my husband has been sitting in court for over two hours, and as I write this, he is still waiting to see the judge (all because he didn't have his proof of insurance in the truck when he got pulled over...I won't start on my soapbox about big government!!). So here I go:

17 - Emma's orthodontist told her today that she doesn't have to go back for a visit for six weeks. Yay! We've been going every week, and she dreads it. This will be a nice break for her (and me!).

18 - I took a one-hour nap today. Those are rare lately! I intended to fold laundry, but crawled into my bed and fell asleep instead. Good thing, considering I needed extra energy since I'm still taking care of these kids alone! ;-)

19 - I ran on pavement today instead of the treadmill. I needed that! I'm not a fan of the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment