Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Significant Words

There are some words/phrases from several of my favorite (treasured, really) Scriptures that have been repeatedly coming to mind over the last few days. In fact, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about them. I don't know why God keeps bringing them to mind, or how He's going to tie them all together for me; but, I want to share them with you:

light
righteousness
glory
redemption
reconciliation
restoring the years
songs of deliverance


Each of those holds deep significance to me, each in different ways. I can almost give you different stories about my life that relate to each one. Now they all seem to be coming together.

When God shows me something, this is the method He almost always uses: repetition. The same thought comes to mind repeatedly, and I have learned to listen because that's how He speaks to me. So, I'm finding it very interesting that He keeps giving me these words/phrases; not just one at a time, but all together. I'm just in the waiting process to see how He ties them all together for me. When He does, I'll share it with you.

In the meantime, I love to meditate on these words and the significance they have to me because of the way God has used them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment