Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Season

It's official. Today marks the beginning of a new season. Fall has arrived! (Although in the state of Alabama, it's going to be in the 90s AGAIN today!) I'm ready for cooler mornings, cozying up in my Snuggie by the fire, going to the pumpkin patch, and all other things fall-related.

Today marks a new season for me as well. Yesterday, I made myself available (in a private way) to share my story with others who need to hear it. I'm excited to see how God is going to use my story of forgiveness and grace to help someone else. I have entered a season I never imagined would take place in my life. It's amazing, and at the same time humbling, to be able to tell others how God took my ashes and has turned them into something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment