Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For the Hurting

I've always got an ear listening and an eye watching for things that lead on a journey of healing...songs, books, blogs, movies. Over the last few years, I've come across so many things that immediately touch a tender spot in my heart, causing my eyes to brim with tears. Anything referring to God's grace touches that spot. Knowing there are so many people who privately hurt, I usually want to publicize what I've found...my thought is that if it helps me, it will probably help someone else.

A few days ago, I came across a song by Kathryn Scott. The words immediately touched the tenderness of my heart. I can't get enough of this song. If you're sorting through private pain, shame you brought on yourself...grab some kleenex...this song is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment