Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cheerleaders

All three of my daughters are cheerleaders. They are learning to watch their teams play and cheer them on according to what is happening in the game. They're learning that the purpose of cheering is to encourage...whether their teams are winning or losing. Even when time is running out, and there's no hope of their team winning, cheerleaders continue to cheer. Win or lose, they keep coming back to cheer for the next game.

We all need cheerleaders, and we could all stand to be cheerleaders.

I have a few cheerleaders in my life...those who believe in me. When things are going great, they cheer me on and rejoice with me. When things are not so great, they encourage me and remind me that things will get better.

I hope I do the same for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment