Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Final Day Of Recording












Thank you so much for the prayers, comments and messages concerning yesterday's studio session. You all are so kind!

Monday was a wonderfully exciting, yet somewhat stressful day. I'd been preparing for quite some time to record vocals. What I wasn't prepared for was waking up to a scratchy throat, a sinus headache and feeling like my chest was on fire...all of which continued throughout the day. In spite of my sudden yucky sinus issues, we recorded 3:33 {which turned out to be more amazing than I ever could've imagined}, as well as two other songs, Love Remains and Captured.

Today we're recording what I consider to be the two most vocally-challenging songs: All Things New and Morning. In my opinion, these two songs are the crux of the project. They're both lyrically strong songs with which people will be able to identify and apply their own stories. That being said, I know the enemy would like to use any means available to thwart these songs. So, once again, I'm asking for your prayers...for a healthy voice, for passionate emotion, for those involved in the recording process, and {most importantly} for God to be my stronghold.

Thank you in advance. I can't wait to see how today turns out and to share it with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment