Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank You And A Few Pics

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night... (Psalm 92:1-2 ESV)

Yesterday was thrilling and overwhelming. While I didn't know what to expect, the day was more than I could've imagined. It was amazing to watch and listen to the creative process of the team of talented musicians. I was more than humbled to even sit among them. The result so far is fabulous, and I am growing more and more excited about sharing the songs with you!

Thank you to all who prayed and offered encouraging words! I am beyond blessed to have you all in my life!

My producer, George Vinson

George is also an uber-talented guitarist!


My favorite photographer, Sherry Thomas
of Synergy Photography
Musicians Eugene Bates and Jim Pollard
 
Jim doing what he does...

I am soooo excited about this one!
 
An incredibly talented team


4 comments:

  1. You were amazing! Loved every emotion and just watching you get to shine! It did my heart so good! Rebekah, I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed you this way. I am excited to see Him use you, and excited to be apart of your journey. Thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah we are all so proud of you!!!! Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete