Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Falling Apart

I have a need for authenticity and transparency, and a desire to see others experience it. I think I'm so passionate about it because I finally started finding freedom several years ago when I started spilling my secrets...when I finally admitted that reality wasn't as pretty as the mask I wore. The fear of truth I'd clutched for so long finally began to fade when I started becoming transparent. I realized that those who truly loved me would love me no matter what. And those that couldn't handle my truth, for whatever reason, probably needed to admit their own truths. I realized that true healing comes when we come out of hiding...when heartbreak leads us to Jesus. Falling apart was the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment